Jon and Chris sit down for a chat with Daniela Marin, co-founder of the original Speake-Marin brand and the driving force behind The Naked Watchmaker as well as their recently released Masterclass.
This episode of Off Hours was made possible in part thanks to the Amazon Associates Program. As a part of the program, the show earns from qualifying purchases when you click on links to Amazon (like this one) from our show notes.
If you enrol in a Naked Watchmaker Watchmaker Masterclass by following one of the links on this page, the show will earn from qualifying purchases there, as well.
Our thanks to Amazon and The Naked Watchmaker for helping to keep Off Hours on the air.
Interested in sponsoring a future episode of Off Hours? Get in touch.
- The Naked Watchmaker Masterclass Use the coupon code offhours-100$tnw.voucher to receive $100 off
- The Naked Watchmaker on LinkedIn
- The Naked Watchmaker Facebook Page
- The Naked Watchmaker on Instagram
- The Naked Watchmaker on TikTok
- The Naked Watchmaker on Twitter
- Speake-Marin Watches (no longer affiliated with Daniela Marin or Peter Speake)
- Philippe Dufour
- The BBC Where Daniela was working prior to moving to Switzerland
- The Grönefeld Brothers
- Stephen Forsey
- Audemars Piguet (Renaud et Papi) SA A 2003 press release detailing the expansion of APRP’s facilities, around the same time that the Speake-Marin brand was getting started
- Andreas Strehler
- Stepan Sarpaneva
- The McGonigle Brothers
- Kari Voutilainen
- WOSTEP Watchmakers of Switzerland Training & Education Program
- Pentti Sarpaneva Famed jewellery designer & Stepan Sarpaneva’s father
- Vianney Halter
- François Junod
- Deconstruction of Breguet Tourbillon Pocket Watch 1188 Among the earliest tourbillon watches ever produced
- Deconstruction of Philippe Dufour’s Simplicity
- Deconstruction of Breguet Tradition Tourbillon Fusée 7047 The modern Breguet Daniela would like to own one day
- Speidel Twist-O-Flex An expanding metal watch bracelet, like the one on the watch Daniela purchased for her mother
- Schwartz Étienne
- Czapek & Cie
- AHCI Académie Horlogère des Créateurs Indépendants
- Felix Baumgartner
- Pita Barcelona
- Robert Bray
- COSC The official chronometer certification body in Switzerland
- Kees Engelbarts
- Rebecca Struthers
- Oster Watches Podcast Daniela Marin & Peter Speake’s discussion about their new Masterclass with Jeremy Oster
Off Hours listeners can receive $100 off of a Naked Watchmaker Masterclass using the following coupon code: